|PREVIOUS||HUMOR PAGES||NEXT PAGE|
There seems to be much debate over this issue. Anyone who owns a PC knows that computers — like people — are temperamental, unpredictable and crazy and seem to have a mind of their own. But the question remains, "Do computers behave more like men or more like women?" I decided to investigate this issue, and after much thought and deliberation, here is what I have come up with . . .
Why women think computers are like men:
1. You have to turn them on in order to get their attention.
2. You get one because they are supposed to fix your problems, yet half the time they are the problem.
3. When you finally get the one you want you end up saying to yourself, "If I had waited just a little bit longer, I could have gotten a better model."
Why men think computers are like women:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
2. When you finally get the one you want, you spend half your paycheck buying accessories for it.
3. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in permanent memory and are available for instant retrieval at the push of a button.